Re: [MV] Mule Gas Cap Gasket needed

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Tue Oct 21 2003 - 20:31:23 PDT

>.... The cap appeared to be vented but it did not behave that way. I think
the caps are the first design from early M274's. It does not have a
selectable vent on the underside like the later caps and my original cap.
The vent may have been gummed up or something, but I did not bother to try
and continue using it.

My nos cap from Grove several years ago had the little flip valve thing and
yet even in the open position it was clearly sealed up tight. I forgot what
I did now but I got the vent open and it works just fine now.

later,

je