Re: [MV] M35 Clutch solutions and Tranny problems

From: Marc Strangfeld (curlyjoe98@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 21 2003 - 23:55:37 PDT

Mark

Well said. I'll keep double clutching. I've decided
most my clutch and synchro wear comes from the other
people I let drive my truck. I'll frequently hand
over the controls to allow someone the experience and
of course, bragging rights. It just may not be the
best thing for the truck thats all.

Marc

--- "Mark J. Blair" <ke6myk_mvlist@sbcglobal.net>