Re: [MV] M35 Clutch solutions and Tranny problems

From: patrick jankowiak (eccm@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Oct 22 2003 - 19:52:19 PDT

Is the front shaft of the transmission not supported by the pilot
bearing which is fitted into the rear end of the crankshaft?
Which bearing is out of order?

I have no driveline vibration, but I do have a small increase in noise
idling in neutral when the clutch is out (engaged) versus in
(disengaged). Could this be the pilot bearing or throwout bearing?