WANTED Photocopy of a good ID Data Plate for a Correct QUAD FIFTY TRAILER - NOT the two wheeled variety

From: Daniel Dolan (Dolan@dolan-domenici.com)
Date: Wed Oct 22 2003 - 18:36:43 PDT

Hey List: Need Your Help: the data plate on my two axle quad
trailer was corroded away. I need on to get some made and will
supply you a new one if you can help me out. I need a good
photocopy of close-up digital picture of one to have duplicates
made. Expensive but worth it. Know where one is but don't have
it yourself - let me know and I will call the guy and ask if he'll
make a copy for me - I'm not proud - may even get a little!
PLEASE HELP. Call Dan in NM anytime at 505-269-2056