WTB: TWO flat-fronted sirens like used on M8, M20, armored cars

From: Daniel Dolan (Dolan@dolan-domenici.com)
Date: Fri Oct 31 2003 - 11:39:19 PST

Hey List: I have two projects that need parts and those parts are
the flat-fronted siren (no "Vee" in the front of these sirens -
the grill is horizontal only) it also has a circumferential band
around it that is covered with screen and is bullet shaped at the
back. Need two for vehicle projects I have. Can trade correct
WWII "Vee" sirens, even in 12v model for flat-fronted ones.
Please advise or call Dan in NM 505-269-2056.