Re: [MV] posting problem

From: Nigel Hay (Nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Fri Oct 31 2003 - 08:40:22 PST

The problem is perhaps the last relay that your E Mail is sent from eg if
you are sending it from work, the server can assume its from an unregisterd
address as its relay information is it thinks incorrect. A bit like trying
to mail an AOL account from Tiscali here in France..... its blocked due to
spammersbut if I go via our mailserver it gets there every time.

Nige