Re: [MV] hoses for deuce

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 02 2003 - 06:02:25 PST

Fred,
I hate to pee on your parade, but Historic Vehicle (QQ)plates
in NJ restricts the use of the vehicle to club and related
events, NO CASUAL CRUISES. In other words, you can't go
for a Sunday drive to "charge the batteries." This info
was provided to me directly from NJ Dept. of Transportation.
I did away with the QQ plates on my deuce. Heck, for $165. I
can drive it when and where I want to. I'm not flaming you
Fred, just informing you so that you will have an answer to
give when the Police State Police pull you over. "I'm taking
it to (fill in the blank) as an educational display."
Joe Young