Re: [MV] hoses for deuce

From: Bill Kealey (cwkealey@charter.net)
Date: Sun Nov 02 2003 - 20:52:35 PST

Well, I have to admit that for once Maryland has both NJ and PA beat. My
duece was in NJ when I bought it on Memorial Day. I went to the MVA the
next morning and bought the title and tags for the duece without anymore
than the previous title issued in NJ. This was for historic vehicle tags.
The trailer was more complicated but only slightly. It is too new to get
historic tags so, since it was out of state they issued the tags and a
receipt for the title. Then they gave me 90 days to have it inspected. I
did so and they printed the title the same day for me.

The ONLY painless visits to the MD MVA in my history.

Bill K.
MVPA #24623
1954 USMC M38A1
1972 US Army M35A2 non-turbo w/winch