Re: [MV] Should I buy an M35?

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 03 2003 - 20:37:44 PST

Grant, I'll try to answer a few of the questions.
1) Mileage. My deuce tractor has gotten as good as 11.5 MPG with hubs and
one rear axle disconnected. My recent trip to Ohio with it I averaged about 6.4.
 Had front hubs disconnected but both rear axles were live. I had another
deuce piggybacked on the back so figure I was toting about 15,000#

2)Heaters, can't say anything about that. I fight the heat constantly here in
FL.

3) Cargo capacity. It's referred to a deuce and a half. That means under the
worst off road conditions. On road it's rated at 5 tons. Weight won't be that
big of a deal, height will be with the 4x4 van on the back.

4)Trailer capacity. Looking at 10,000#

5) Winter stability. Buy chains!!!!!!!