RE: [MV] Nj DMV No Mv content.

From: dpope1 (dpope1@utk.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 04 2003 - 09:49:59 PST

Here in TN, we don't HAVE a DMV... The County Court Clerk is where you go to
register your car.... The more horror stories I see like this, the better I
think our arrangement is... I know people that have registered cars that
haven't run in YEARS.... In and out the door in 5 minutes, up to 30 or so with
a long line.

Dave