Re: [MV] LAST CALL

From: dodgew200@mchsi.com
Date: Wed Nov 05 2003 - 21:13:28 PST

Well if sombody buys those 5 tons at Barstow...they're gonna need em! Looks
like every truck there has at least one flat or going that way.

Rob, likes the M939....but no place to put that monster!

BTW any ideas what the two levers on the dash are for and why the rear axels
are so far forward? (tilt deck?)

--
'69 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback
'68 Chevy 108 Sportvan F/S $1500