Re: [MV] Abrams Tank Disabled by Mystery Round

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 08:38:46 PST

Perhaps - perhaps - perhaps..maybe..--yeah, and if frogs walked upright -
they would not drag their butt in the mud..
These rounds are not classified..and are not new.. They have actually been
around for over 40 years..and have never really been used all that much..Big
deal...
Someone decided to give them another try...
Big secret is...WHO manufactured - or loaded them !!??
That is the real question here..and why the "sort of" hush-hush. I
say..publish the hell out of this - so that the "source" can be determined.
It is no secret at all that they work....I have known this since I used
them...while on active duty...
It will be interesting to see "who" produced the round...I have my doubts
China had anything to do with it...more than likely some of "our" old
stuff...
Good for the guy who leaked this out !!!! I say hoooorahhh... Maybe some
answers will surface... Gene