Re: [MV] Abrams Tank Disabled by Mystery Round

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Wed Nov 05 2003 - 07:49:32 PST

FYI, this information is Classified, but was leaked out by someone. That
someone was caught and (hopefully) will be strung up by his shorthairs.
 The Army Times originally only had diagrams, but apparently they figured
that since the images were all over the internet there was no harm in
using them.

Also FYI, the Chinese have already copied and translated the article.
 Emphasizes why we have policies concerning sensitive materials...

Steve