Re: [MV] Electrical problem with M1008 CUCV..

From: L51940@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 09:14:28 PST

I don't know if this will help; I once had a Ford F350 that did the same thing. The lights would all completely shut down and then come back after a few minutes. Problem was a burned up light switch that would get very hot and then fail. The truck had a utility body on it w/ lots of marker lights that added to the amp draw thru the switch. A replacement switch saved the day.

Dave McConnell