Stop Talking about the Abrams.

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@msn.com)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 13:59:39 PST

ALL,

STOP - STOP - STOP SENDING, DISCUSSING, ASKING ABOUT THE ABRAMS,
ROUNDS OR PICTURES.

We all should be smart enough to know that each message just helps keep this
information too public.

It happened. It has endangered our Military Personnel. It will not
make our troops safer to continue this thread.

Everyone that is continuing the thread, should be ashamed of themselves.

NOW, I HOPE THIS DIES IMMEDIATELY & PERMANENTLY.

THANKS, to all that help silence this type thread.

Tom McHugh, NJ
US ARMY RETIRED
1952 M38A1
M-416 Trailer