Re: [MV] Electrical problem with M1008 CUCV..

From: Sean Nichols (Sean.Nichols@xilinx.com)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 09:29:30 PST

I had a similar experience with a Jeep. Cruising happily down a
mountain road by moonlight, and headlights, then... only by moonlight...
EEEK! As it turned out, water leaking from my soft top would run down
behind the instrument panel and onto my headlight switch. It got
corroded and would fail intermittantly. Replaced the switch, fixed the
top, no more problems.

Good Luck,

Sean Nichols
'42 IHC FFN-3 Crash Truck