Re: [MV] Electrical problem with M1008 CUCV..

From: Joe Foley (redmenaced@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 17:06:05 PST

Check the big plug that goes through the firewall
there are lots of terminals there. One of the
important terminals is the "sense" line to the
alternator, this tells the alternator what the voltage
on the system is, if it doesn't read anything the
voltage from the alternator goes as high as it can!!
Not good!

Joe KG2CI