Re: [MV] Stop Talking about the Abrams.

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 18:33:29 PST

>the key word here is smart.... apparently many on the list and elsewhere
>are not.

"Smart" people realize that the information is already out there and that
no enemy agents are looking to this list for information, or at least
information that they couldn't get in a couple dozen other places. I can
send you links to 2 or 3 other discussions of this very topic on other
forums if it would help clarify things. Forums, I might add, that are
100% public and not subject to list membership. I'm sure Google will
turn up a ton more. "Smart" people do not think the world revolves
around themselves and therefore understand that what we say, provided it
is already public knowledge, is IRRELEVANT. The world turns just fine
with or without us, so let's not overstate our impact on the world.

The only "Dumb" person I can think of is the SOB that released classified
information to the entire world. His actions mattered, ours don't.

Steve