Anonymous emails from some coward on this list

From: Ned Parkes (sparkes@fast.net)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 18:35:12 PST

List,

I have gotten the below abusive email from someone on this list concerning
my advertising for sale my CUCV. I am sorry if you think price is too high,
and I should have known not to advertise it here.

Unfortunately, some spineless individual who doesn't have the stones to
contact me with a valid email address emailed me from an address from the
Geroge Mason Society Anonymous Remailer, which hides the individual's
identity. Only a coward would do this.

As helpful as the list has been I don't need this kind of crap. So, I am
unsubscribing.

Ned Parkes

PS. I apologize for the foul language in the below email but that is what
was sent.