Burnt Camel Meat

From: Top Cat (ljh@public.xm.fj.cn)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 20:39:49 PST

That's right ! Shame, Shame, Shame. I am happy to read all about it on
the list. EXTRA, EXTRA, EXTRA!!!!

Loose Lips Sink Ships. Guess where I am?? RED CHINA!!!! Behind the
Bamboo Wall!!!

Why do you never ever hear of Chinese Military stuff in this Country??? Duh.

Oh My God. Give a guy a Hobby and Breach National Security. :-\ .

Mandatory MV, Content, Today I will replace a worn distributor bushing
in my Chinese Jeep. The thing still runs great but the Distributor shaft
has a mile of wobble in it. Should I say kilometer ? Well I don't know
anymore.

Best Regards
Tim Conover
Beijing Jeep