Abrams mystery SOLVED!

From: Charles J. Miller (nsaamiller@midco.net)
Date: Fri Nov 07 2003 - 03:33:42 PST

First, I own an M35A2 and that's the the vehicle content of this message.

Second, I am amazed that anyone would take anything that showed up in the
Army Times, AKA The National Enquirer's Sister in Uniform, with anything
but a grain of salt. Yeah, yeah, yeah you saw the pictures. Seen LOTR or
Star Wars?

Third, does it not AMAZE the other list members how many people here have a
colonel here and pentagon friend there?

Fourth, check out the news outlets that have picked up this story. It's the
nut-house crowd!

Finally, do you REALLY believe that the Chinese or al-Qaida or anyone else
gives a rat's heine for what we're talking about? Too much diesel exhaust.

So, the solution to this national security brouhaha that arose right here on
Mil-Veh?

Get out and breathe some clean air! Your brain will thank you.

Charles Miller
An honest to goodness telephone colonel nowhere near the pentagon.
And a brain surgeon to boot.