Raffle for a Replica SOCOM SPR Rifle for Your MV...

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Fri Nov 07 2003 - 18:21:32 PST

Hello Listers...

Please forgive this blurb, but I believe it will be of genuine
interest to many of you who are interested in replica weapons.

Our combat re-enactment group, the Cimmerians, is holding a raffle for
a SOCOM Special Purpose Rifle replica Airsoft package, which has a
real street value of over $3,000.

Tickets are $5 each and can be purchased instantly through PayPal at:

  http://www.cimmerians.org/raffle.html

Minimal MV Content: This SOCOM SPR would look great in your modern
MV's rifle holder! Plus, it fires BBs in full auto at around 400 feet
per second!

The drawing will be held on 24 January 2004 or when 1,200 tickets have
been sold.

Besides conducting combat re-enactment and educating members and
guests about modern combat history, our all-volunteer non-profit
organization is working hard to raise money to provide direct support
to families of active members and veterans of the US military. Your
purchase of raffle tickets helps us meet our objectives, and may even
be fully tax-deductible for you.

Thank you for your attention.

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter (378 CID) Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 CID Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See These Trucks at www.CUCV.NET Keyword Searching of 22,000 Electronic TMs at www.MILDOCS.com