Re: [MV] Mil manuals for driver certification on deuces, 5 tons,Humvees,etc?

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@msn.com)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 20:05:54 PST

Patrick,

It is not uncommon for the CSM to drive the CO. The CO visits all
subordinate units & so does the CSM. Most times while the CO has meetings
& briefings with the Officers, the CSM, First Sgt & PLT Sgts are in
meetings. The CSM also visits to oversee morale, security & efficiency
areas.

Many units have limited vehicles & the 2 key individuals in one vehicle,
frees up another vehicle for logistical working areas & transportation.

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
M-416 Trailer
MVPA, MTA