Re: [MV] Looking for wheeled armour WTB

From: Alan R Wise (awise1@cinci.rr.com)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 05:18:55 PST

on 11/11/03 5:06 PM, m151@cox.net at m151@cox.net wrote:

> we have a new member in the club who is looking for a unique vehicle, in the
> wheeled armour class. not a Ferret, there is already one in the club and he
> wants something different. He needs to keep in the $20,000 realm or less.
>
> Can you please forward any info regarding this?
>
> Many thanks!
>
> Dave Brubaker

Dave,

I have collected armor for nine years now, much of it wheeled. I've studied,
looked at, and considered any and everything I've ever seen for sale as far
as types. So I know what's out there. The only thing I know of in the
wheeled-not-Ferret-under $20,000 would be Shorland, Humber Pig, or a beat up
Saracen. For the Saracen, he better have a bunch of friends who like working
on vehicles. It takes a crew.

Alan