Re: [MV] Looking for wheeled armour WTB

From: Ryan M Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 12:12:36 PST

At 12:06 PM -0500 11/11/03, <m151@cox.net> wrote:
>we have a new member in the club who is looking
>for a unique vehicle, in the wheeled armour
>class. not a Ferret, there is already one in
>the club and he wants something different. He
>needs to keep in the $20,000 realm or less.

Saracens can be had for a £4000-8000 (Pounds
Sterling). It's a bit of a chore getting them
imported, but it's a rather unusual Wheeled piece
of armor. Far cheaper than any US wheeled armor.

Theres an upgraded one for sale in the Neatherlands for 12500 Euros.

Humber Pigs are very cheap, but a royal pain to
work on (just like the Saracens). Those are cheap.

Daimler Dingos go for around $15 K us over here, less in the UK.

--
--
- Ryan Montieth Gill                         '01 Honda Insight -