Re: [MV] CUCV M1008

From: chance wolf (chance_wolf@shaw.ca)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 21:28:06 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bruce Beattie" <bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 8:04 PM
Subject: [MV] CUCV M1008

> Hi All,
> Does anyone have any recomendations for sources for window & door
> seals?
> I know about LMCtruck, but are there any other vendors out there?
> Thanks,
> Bruce MVPA 23824

I'll state the obvious for the sake of it, but GM itself wasn't too
outrageous when it came to seals for my 1009 tailgate a year or so ago, so
maybe that's an option. As to LMC, some of their prices were pretty
attractive when compared to the GM book, but others didn't seem too much of
a bargain at all.