Frustrations with this list and my CUCV related website...

From: Nathan Wilkens (nathan.wilkens@asu.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 22:12:15 PST

Unfortunately, I am forced to delete my website on CUCV related information
and will also be removing myself from this list. I have lately received a
barrage of emails that were complaining and critical of the information
posted on my website. All the information posted had been from my personal
experience, personal knowledge (I was a 63B in the Army National Guard for 6
years and trained to work on Humvees and CUCVs), and my personal
recommendations on keeping a CUCV running, and was indicated to be just
that. Furthermore, any information that was not mine was given proper
reference to the original sources. As this information had only been posted
to be helpful, those who do not appreciate the help can bugger off. As a
final note, it really upsets me to be forced to take this action on such a
day as Veteran's Day...
Nathan Wilkens
86 M1009