Re: [MV] Frustrations with this list and my CUCV related website...

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@msn.com)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2003 - 05:43:27 PST

Nathan,

If yo get a stupid message, reply to all of us. Then each of us can reply
the the idiot. Perhaps if they get enough messages in response to an
improper comment, they will stop harrassing the member helping others on the
list.

Why penalize those list members that are using your guidance & having fun
driving a CUCV.

This list made my M38A1 project much easier, through their experience.

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
M-416 Trailer
MVPA, MTA