Re: [MV] welder

From: J. Forster (jfor@quik.com)
Date: Sat Nov 15 2003 - 14:31:36 PST

My reading of the question is the power cord.

BTW, an earlier response questioned my use of the term '2 phase'. Thet's an
alternative term for the standard house supply of 115-0-115. More properly it's
called 'flat two phase' . There is also a two phase with 90 degree between the
legs, but it's very specialized.

-John