Winter Top

From: CCFALCONE5@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 15 2003 - 15:29:57 PST

I just picked up a winter encloser for my 1945 MB at a show. While I was able to get the top on - very tight - I did get it on. The side curtains while they fit on top they do not fit around the outside corner - but I was able to make them fit. The doors are a different story. I did get two piece os hardware for each side but they just don't line up. Could this encloser be for a the M38? Yeah I know buyer beware. They canvas is in GREAT shape, but if it does not fit my jeep what good is it. Maybe I still nned to play with it to make it fit.

Any ideas. I can email anybody pictures if that would help.

Thanks

Carmen