Re: [MV] NJ Horror

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Wed Nov 19 2003 - 08:04:10 PST

A few years ago (pre 9-11-01) I was travelling in the Caribbean, and was
asked for identification by British authorities. I offered my passport. The
customs officer, very politely, said, "Actually, sir, we would prefer to see
a driver's license or employment identification card, as US passports are
the easiest things to obtain illegally, these days."

a p bloom