Re: [MV] NJ Horror - Now Illegal aliens driving MVs??

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Wed Nov 19 2003 - 11:27:25 PST

I will tell you the answer. You will not believe it. You will not understand
it. But here goes:

You are correct, that in any other country, if you so much as wander away
from the tour bus without your passport and visa, you can be dragged off and
considered a criminal. God forbid you are in a foreign country illegally.

However, only two (2) states in the US have agreed to co-ordinate their
local police activities with the Homeland Security /Immigration service.
Those two states are Florida, and I believe, Tennessee.

In all other states, the governors have chosen to ignore the sworn oath that
they and their police officers have taken to defend the constitution, etc,
and have INSTRUCTED their police agencies NOT TO CO-OPERATE with federal
immigration authorities.

My good friend and neighbor James Staudenraus is the Eastern representative
of an organization called FAIR (For American Immigration Reform) and they
have succeeded in convincing only those two states to enforce the federal
immigration statutes.

In all other states, if you are here illegally, and commit, say, a traffic
infraction, your residency is never called into question, and federal
authorities are not notified.

The term "illegal immigrant" is a joke.

apb