Re: [MV] NJ Horror - Now Illegal aliens driving MVs??

From: David Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Wed Nov 19 2003 - 09:45:21 PST

Shame on NJ. You actually make your illegal aliens supply id? (;-<) BTW,
how do you prove that you are not working?

I don't understand why when an illegal alien comes in the front door of the
BMV and introduces themselves, that they are not shuffled out a door in the
back and right into a mobile transporter headed for Mexico. If you go into
a police station and introduce yourself as an illegal drug user and here is
my bag of crack, do they offer to give you a free meal and a ride home now?

How did this ever get so screwed up.

Dave

--
Dave