Re: [MV] NJ Horror - Now Illegal aliens driving MVs??

From: Ryan M Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Nov 19 2003 - 12:18:39 PST

At 2:27 PM -0500 11/19/03, m35products wrote:

>In all other states, the governors have chosen to ignore the sworn oath that
>they and their police officers have taken to defend the constitution, etc,
>and have INSTRUCTED their police agencies NOT TO CO-OPERATE with federal
>immigration authorities.

Actually I think part of the problem is that much of the associated
attachments to these Regs include lots of things that totally IGNORE
the Constitution, due process, rights to privacy, and other important
things.

You cannot simultaneously defend and marginalize something like the
Constitution with a position of righteousness.

--
--
- Ryan Montieth Gill                         '01 Honda Insight -