Re: [MV] Maintenance cranes

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Fri Nov 21 2003 - 19:56:25 PST

This is only a guess ( David, are you unburied from mailing out 5000 signed
copies of your overwhelming book yet? ): This sounds like a one of a kind
rig designed by someone to accomplish a task. The frame sounds like
something one could use in the middle of a desert to change engines: most
times there is a tree/barn/NBA player nearby to use instead of a frame like
this.

Hope I'm wrong ( as one of a kinds don't attract much attention- whimper
whimper :} )...

         Paul