Re: [MV] Operator's Manual M-998

From: Cliff S (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 21 2003 - 21:07:36 PST

Larry If you cant find the manual I may be able to find one for you.

Cliff Smith
'?? AMG M35A2
'77 M880
'68 M274A5
'?? M416 (Flatbed)
MVPA #26244
From: "Larry Tighe"
Subject: [MV] Operator's Manual M-998
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 16:09:58 -0500
Hi Folks,
Looking to purchase an Operator's Manual for the HMMWV.
I have every TM written for the vehicle except the Op's Manual.
Cannot figure what "HL" means on the transfer shift. The automatic
transmission shifts so smoothly that I have to listen to the engine to sense
when it shifts. A fantastic vehicle.
Thanks,
Lar
To unsubscribe, send e-mail to:
To reach a human, contact
Set yourself up for fun at home! Get tips on home entertainment equipment, video game reviews, and more here. ===Mil-Veh is a member-supported mailing list=== To unsubscribe, send e-mail to: To switch to the DIGEST mode, send e-mail to To reach a human, contact

Need a shot of Hank Williams or Patsy Cline? The classic country stars are always singing on MSN Radio Plus. Try one month free!