Seen a HMMWV as a 5th wheel????

From: Cliff S (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 22 2003 - 08:55:26 PST

Listers;

The other day I took some shots of a HMMWV that was configured as a 5th wheel.  Has anyone ever seen anything like this?  Im in the Corps and have never!  So I got about 5-6 shots to give you all, if anyone can send a place for me to post them I will.  The 5th wheel is a non expandable van configuration, looked like a heater/Cooler van of some sort.  The "owners" werent around so I didnt get any info about what it does exactly.  Used the M1097 as the towtruck.  At anyrate, its just FYI.

Cliff Smith
'?? AMG M35A2
'77 M880
'68 M274A5
'?? M416 (Flatbed)
MVPA #26244

Say “goodbye” to busy signals and slow downloads with a high-speed Internet connection! Prices start at less than $1 a day average.*
*Prices may vary by service area.