Re: [MV] Seen a HMMWV as a 5th wheel????

From: Jeffrey Smith MVP (mvpco@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Nov 22 2003 - 09:11:51 PST

Free pic posting: http://www.mypicgallery.com/

Jeff Smith MVP
Pensacola, FL

--- Cliff S <mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com> wrote:

---------------------------------

Listers;

The other day I took some shots of a HMMWV that was
configured as a 5th wheel. Has anyone ever seen
anything like this? Im in the Corps and have never!
So I got about 5-6 shots to give you all, if anyone
can send a place for me to post them I will. The 5th
wheel is a non expandable van configuration, looked
like a heater/Cooler van of some sort. The "owners"
werent around so I didnt get any info about what it
does exactly. Used the M1097 as the towtruck. At
anyrate, its just FYI.

Cliff Smith

'?? AMG M35A2

'77 M880