Troop seats for sale

From: GOTaM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Mon Nov 24 2003 - 09:29:05 PST

If any one out there is interested I picked up a load of troop seats and
similar items today. Most of it is junk, but there are a few good pieces.
If you need parts and are willing to drive to look at them, you can have
them. Most have rotten wood, but the metal is good. I have mostly 5 ton
stuff I think, but the troop seat appear to fit either? Only 5 ton head
boards and lots of the little pieces that go between the troop seats and the
front. Again pieces are free, the good seats will cost something. There
are a few fiberglass units too, I think. If you need a small piece or two I
can ship something like that, but only when I have time. Might be a few
weeks.

Joe Trapp
Blythewood, SC