M-37 Fuel Pump

From: TARogue (tom@tarogue.net)
Date: Mon Dec 01 2003 - 12:15:51 PST

The fuel pump on my M-37 died. I didn't have the $125+ to get a new or
rebuilt double action pump, so I got a smaller, single action pump.

It's a 1954 M-37. The pump I got is a "New WC 1/2 Ton + PW (No hand
primer) small diaphragm" from Vintage Power Wagons. The problem is the
fitting are apparently bigger then the holes on the pump.

Does any one here have experience nor tips on what I could do? Sometime
next summer I may be able to get the proper pump, but I just need the
truck to be running for now.

Thanks!

--
TARogue (Linux user number 234357)
 To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we