Re: [MV] SWB 2.5 Tons

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 01 2003 - 14:29:12 PST

I did one a while back. I beefed up a front spring and used the front style
shackles. Had to make some pinion angle adjustments but it worked just fine. I
cut the frame off and reinstalled the rear crossmenber and pintle. I also
used an M101 trailer body for the bed and added a second fuel tank on the
drivers side using the factory frame mounts. The truck was kinda neat but not real
useful. A set of Goodyear 48x25x20 Super Terra Grips and lockers would have
made it a monster!

Kenneth Engle
Loxahatchee FL
71 A.M. General M35A2