5 Ton roll back Vehicle Transporter

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Dec 06 2003 - 05:52:47 PST

Not saying this could not be done - however:::::

I have used commercial roll back some and:::

Fellows, go take a look at your friendly neighbor hood towing service, ask
him for demonstration of roll back. I have a good friend that has three of
them in service, very expensive to purchase, I looked when this discussion
first started at his catalog of towing equipment, the largest they showed
was rated at 11,000 pounds, not to say that someone else does not make a
larger one.

Right away height of loaded vehicle poses difficulty, look at height of 5
ton bed from the ground and then add to that total vehicle height.

I seem to remember there are some fellows on list that operate towing
service, would be interesting to hear their comments.

Everette