Engine heaters

From: rertman@ix.netcom.com
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 05:58:13 PST

Howdy, folks. I emailed the gang that makes the pad type oil pan heaters
and they answered promptly. Here's the info:

#1 Hi Dick
Take a look at the bottom of your oil pan. If it's dented then the roads
that you drive on will damage the pad. Our pads can also be placed on
the side of the pan near the bottom.
Thanks for asking, Mike

#2 Dick,
They really should use the model 1325, but I don't think that there is
room for a 5" X 7" pad. If you live in an extremely cold climate, like
here in Wisconsin, you may have to install 2 model 512.
Mike