[MV] Military Vehicle Canvas

From: kbernste32@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 09 2003 - 16:12:05 PST

Judith / New Life Resource indeed does a great job. They are in the next town north of us up here in the Great White North. The funny thing is Judith is a rather small woman, but tough as nails. I wrestled in my deuce's heavy, stiff, rear-end canvas to be patched; she grabbed it right out of my arms, threw it out on the floor, flipped it over, and stuffed it into her sewing machine. As as you observed her stuff is correct the first time.

Kerry