re: Changing Tires

From: Bruce Kalin (pball@csionline.net)
Date: Wed Dec 10 2003 - 17:13:39 PST

I have a 3/4 impact and the 90 psi will easily operate the gun
adequately. The small reserve tanks do not hold enough air to
continuously run the gun. One or two lugs at a time, wait a minute for
the tank to fill, and the gun runs again. I have changed many wheels
this way without any problem. The gun has always been able to loosen the
lugs, even on some older trucks with wheels that probably haven't been
changed in twenty years.
Bruce

--
Bruce Kalin