Re: [MV] Changing Tires

From: Glenn McCalley (glenn@combatcatering.com)
Date: Wed Dec 10 2003 - 17:55:15 PST

Glad the hear that -- I've been considering an impact wrench myself. 3/4"
is really OK?
What about a portable 5 gallon (or whatever) air tank temporarily connected
to the under-dash air line? I'd rather wait 5 minutes to fill that then go
to town on the lugs nuts than having to wait between lugs. Wouldn't think
there'd be any issue with making the compressor work too hard, is there?
I'd assume it's working all the time anyway?
Glenn.