Re: [MV] Ebay misrepresentation

From: Herr Bookmonger (bookmonger@verizon.net)
Date: Thu Dec 11 2003 - 17:46:26 PST

The plot thickens ! It wasn't listed under M35A2 either. I went to the
eBay home page and tried it. It is listed under eBay Motors > Other
Vehicles > ATVs > Other Makes. Curious. However, I will break the stonewall
of silence and reveal:
http://cgi.msn.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6726&item=2446736245

Herr Bookmonger