Re: [MV] Ebay misrepresentation

From: Fred H. Schlesinger (fred@schlesingers.net)
Date: Thu Dec 11 2003 - 19:04:42 PST

Looks like a nice Duce.
I wonder how they work the hydraulics for the plow? I don't see any valves or
other method to raise or articulate it. And what do those cables on the plow
connect to?
I don't see any hydraulic pump on the engine, although there appears to be some
sort of odd connection on the front grille.
Enlighten me listers?? Is this a usual plow configuration??