Re: [MV] Ebay misrepresentation

From: Joe Foley (redmenaced@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 11 2003 - 19:13:01 PST

--- rertman@ix.netcom.com wrote:
> Well, there are some eBay sellers who are brutally
> honest. Check out
> this offering. A bit OT, but in the same thread.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3064839871
++++++++=
The only problem here is that he doesn't know what
he's talking about.

The soldering isn't that bad, it will work, its just
not pretty. Same with the sheetmetal work, so what if
it looks like it was done by a drunken HVAC installer?
 The guy just didn't know how to do that part.

He made the meter do what he needed it to do.

Actually, the layout is good, I'd bet it would work.

The coils suspended between the final tubes HAVE to be
there, they did that on the Globe Linear amp, too.
Even my military surplus T-368 has a coil hanging in
mid-air at that point.

Yes, it is ugly, but I'll bet it works well!

Joe KG2CI