unusual cargo bed

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 00:23:11 PST

On 12-9-03 I caught up to and passed, close to Brownsville Tennessee, a
small convoy of military vehicles,3 or 4 Humvees and one M35, traffic was
kind of heavy so I did not get the unit markings. What I noticed was the
back of the M35, it had a plywood back complete with hinged door instead of
canvas rear. It was sturdy construction for there was no cargo cover just
this at the back, and the wind had not blown in out. Truck had all the
cargo bows in place and this arrangement was inside rear bow. This truck
had a new appearing paint job, forest green not cammo. I wonder if it was
US Army or a fellow collector?

Either way I thought was a neat rear door to bed.

Everette

 Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the
 sun, we shall remember them. Lest we forget.